Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: EcoTools (see all EcoTools »)
Manufacturer: Paris Presents Incorporated
Label: Paris Presents Incorporated
· Easily apply your makeup with professional precision. This multi-functional brush can be used to add definition to your cheekbones or simply to administer your favorite illuminating powder. Constructed with a combination of recycled and bamboo materials.
· Multi-functional brush sets face makeup. Adds definition by angling the brush to contour your cheekbones. Large, fanned head is also great for use with illuminating powders. Face makeup brush creates an airbrushed finish. Compare to Be You Beautifully.
· Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
· In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
· At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful
This multi-functional makeup brush expertly finishes and perfects your look by highlighting and dusting powders on your features. Ideal for bronzers highlighters illuminators. The perfect tool to fan away excess product like makeup fallout for an airbrushed finish. synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes and handles we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes hairbrushes lashes and bath products that feature innovative materials. Our includes natural materials reusable pouches post-consumer recycled paper and plastic and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup germs and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally you should wash them once a week and hereâ€™s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or â€œhandles upâ€ to air dry