Main Category: Tools & Home Improvement|
Brand: Aliceva (see all Aliceva »)
· ✔ONLY ONE STEP FOR YOUR SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL FEET : Wear this Aliceva One Step Foot Peel Mask and after 60-90 minutes, remove the masks and wash your feet. Then just wait for 1-2 weeks. That's ALL!
· ✔SIMPLE BUT, EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE : This Simple Foot Peel Mask will help soften aged cuticles, remove dry dead skin and repair coarse cracked heels.
· ✔SAFE & PAIN-FREE : The natural extracts and botanicals gently yet safely penetrate into the dead skin cells to break down and remove the outer layers. There is zero pain in this process of renewing the skin on your feet.
· ✔2 PACKS INCLUDED : You can use one treatment first and another for later use.
· ✔RISK-FREE, 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are Not Completely Satisfied, simply contact us.
Comfortable to wear, these Epica gloves keep your hands safe and protected from sharp tools or materials without hampering your performance.
Great for the Hobbyist or Professional User.
Epica gloves can be a big help in cutting down on kitchen accidents. Slip them on whenever you're using a peeler, grater or Microplane and there'll be no more worries that one tiny slip of the hand might cause injury. In the workshop, they're essential for operating cutting or abrasion machinery. And they're ideal for cutting and handling glass.
Strong, Yet Comfortable Fiber Knit Construction
When manual dexterity is important to the task at hand, stiff and heavy leather gloves can be a serious hindrance. The cut resistant fibers that make up Epica gloves are much lighter, yet four times stronger than leather. And the knit construction gives them far superior flexibility, breathability and stretch-to-fit comfort.
EN388 Approved CE Level 5 Cut Resistance
Epica Cut Resistant Gloves have been evaluated according to EN388, Europe's mandatory performance requirement for all gloves as standardized and regulated by the CEN, earning a Level 5 cut protection rating.
When the Epica gloves get soiled with food or other contaminants, simply throw them in the washing machine, then hang them to drip dry. Do not iron.